Payment & Shipping Policy
Placing an order
Browse the Mirakki catalogue to make your purchase. Select the item you wish to order, enter the quantity you desire and click on "Order".
When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the "Checkout" link underneath your order.
You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see the Payment Options available to you and choose the one that suits you.
Once you have successfully made your payment, your order will be processed & shipped immediately. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
Mirakki is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of payment:
Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, Mastercard, Rupay and UPI Network
From select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and Mastercard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to MIRAKKI.
The product prices listed are current and updated. However, these are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees and the prices are inclusive of all taxes.
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect, at the time of shipping.
Our products are liable for GST in India.
All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay locally, accordingly.
All transactions at Mirakki are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Mirakki Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendor, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4-digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card, in the signature area.
Out of stock Items
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Mirakki does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfil immediately.
1.In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 10% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument.
2. Once the order is dispatched from facility, order cannot be cancelled.
International: We offer shipping on international orders at INR 3,800/-
Domestic: We offer shipping on all domestic orders at INR 100/-.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore, Karnataka by courier. Please allow the following number of days as mentioned in receipt of your order.
Delivery for Prepaid Orders:
Domestic Orders: 7 to 15 Working Days.
International Orders: 20 to 40 Working Days.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you are not physically available to sign for the delivery, please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. Mirakki takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
Mirakki is not responsible for damage after delivery.
All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery, post 24 hours of delivery, such claims will not be entertained.
The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
1. We do not offer return, refund or exchange for products. Orders once placed or fulfilled, will not be altered for changes in order quantities, address, phone number or email id.
2. We are not liable in case the products does not suit you. We will not oblige any return or exchange requests.
3. Please note that we cannot offer an exchange or refund on any product on sale, or a product that has been opened and/or used. Mirakki is not responsible for damage after delivery.
4. All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
5. Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be exchanged.
6. Return/exchange requests are subject to an inspection and checking by the Mirakki. If you claim a leakage in the product or if it was damaged during the delivery process, please send us an email with product images and the batch number, within 24 hours of the delivery. We shall take 48-72 hours to perform a quality check. If the product passes the quality test, we shall initiate return/exchange process.
An item is eligible for return if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Sold in a physically damaged condition.
- Has missing parts or accessories.
- Product packaging not opened, product not used.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service.